jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

My life

My name is Stephanie Loera, I was born in Chula Vista CA in june 4th, 1993. I have lived in Tijuana since I was born. I went to Instituto Libertad elementary. I learnt to speak english when I was very little. I studied middle school in Instituto Libertad II.
Im currently on high School on the same school I went for middle school. I like to draw, read, listen to music, go out with my friends. I can work on the computer, I can speak english, and I´m very interested in graphic desing. I can´t say how I like to dress like, because I doesn´t really depend on my mood. I mostly dress in very bright clothes, I usually wear jeans, t shirts and long sleeve blouses, even if is hot outside. I love my family and friends.
When I grow older, my main goal by now is to study in the Art Institute of California. If I can´t do so, I´ll study in the UABC. I want to have kids, but not until Im old enough to support them. I´m not planning on ever getting married, maybe live with someone, but only time will say so. I want to travel to Germany to visit my uncle. I also want to visit Sweden, If I ever have the time and money to do so.

No hay comentarios: