miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

Changes through my life.



When I was a baby I was much smaller.

Now my voice has changed and many things have changed since then:



Now I'm taller. My hair has grown , my longer arms, longer legs have grown.


Now I like different music than I did before. I have learnt many things


When I was a kid, I used to want to play sports all day. Nowdays I dont even like sports.


When I was little I wanted to dress in pink and be a princess or a fairy. Now I want to be a designer or a Spanish teacher, and I like to dress in every color. When I was a kid I wanted to learn english. Nowdays I barely know english, but I want to learn to play an instrument. When I was a kid I liked to sing to everybody. Now I'm to embarrased to sing in front of anybody. When I was a little I was very very skinny. Now Im not. When I was a baby I only wanted to be with my parents. Now I only want to be with my friends.

No hay comentarios: